Friday, August 20, 2010

What kind of equipment do I need to connect two computers to two different printers?

I have tried to connect two printers with a Netgear wireless print server to a wireless network using a 2Wire Home Portal 2000SW modem. After working with Netgear for hours, I have not been able to get the setup to work.



I have given up. So now I want to connect two computers, a PC and a Laptop, to the two printers. What type of wired print server should I buy.



What kind of equipment do I need to connect two computers to two different printers?downloads



How about hooking the printers up to the computers and then sharing them, or are you trying to place the printers away from the computers. otherwise plug them straight into your router if the printers have network ports on them



What kind of equipment do I need to connect two computers to two different printers?house call



You could set up the desktop as a host, with the printers connected (file/printer sharing turned on) and Internet Connection Sharing enabled. You then can connect to and through that machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment