Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you start an essay on how computers make life easier?

How do you start an essay on how computers make life easier?



Okay well I need to write an essay for school and I have a question on how to start it. At least the first 2 sentences (topic sentence included). Here is the question:



Think about new gadgets or technology that has changed your life. Choose one and explain how it had affected the way you do things. Give exmaples. Did it make your life easier? Or did you like things better the wat ther were before? Give reasons why you think this way.



Alright, the points I'm going to make are going to be entertainment, communication, and obtaining information. Can anyone at least write the first 2-3 sentences for me? i dont know where to start. Thank you!



How do you start an essay on how computers make life easier?aurora



Thank goodness I have a cell phone. I remember the first cell phone I ever had. I thought it was so great to reach and be reached by anyone anywhere.



--- Now, however, I am looking for the solace of solitude. I hate being reached by everyone everywhere...



[You develop from here]



How do you start an essay on how computers make life easier?download



The invention of computers evolutionized our world. Today the uses of the internet, and programs installed on our computer make communication, obtaining information, and entertainment easier to access. Not only does it bring us much joy, computers are also used in stores, banks, offices and hospitals. These keep us on top of what we need to know which is neccesary to keep us informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment