Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a good job, one that involves computers. What career should I go to school for, I need a stea

Im about to enroll into Los Angeles Trade Tech College. Im going to be taking a career planing class so that it will help me narrow my choices down. But I know I want my career to have something to do with computers. Maybe a technician, or a video game maker, or a field in graphic arts? I just dont know. What jobs are out there, that will always be hiring, that will always be running? I need a job, one that I can retire from. Im 25 years old, and Ive reached a point in my life where I need a better job and I know the only way toget that is to go to school. But I dont want to go to school and invest my time in something that when Im done wont get me a job, or would be hard to find one. Know what I mean? Well, there it is, I hope you get my question. To all who answer, I seriously thank you for your time and any words of advice your able to give me. Take care.



I need a good job, one that involves computers. What career should I go to school for, I need a steady job!?computer security



I had the same planning and The same Question i asked my friend who is in IT field, and earning very good(he learned SAP) I wanted to learn SAP/FI/CO too, but he suggested that I should go for , A+ from Comtia.org or learn PSOFT.



http://www.comptia.org/sections/ectf/



http://certification.comptia.org/



and to check about job demand,and how much you can earn

No comments:

Post a Comment