Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I transfer songs from iTunes to iPod on multiple computers without losing files?

I want to transfers songs and video from iTunes to my iPod with multiple computers. If I put on ''manually manage songs and files'' in iTunes, will I be able to drag and drop songs/videos from any computer to my iPod and not lose my files? Thanks!



How do I transfer songs from iTunes to iPod on multiple computers without losing files?hijack this



Yes, manually managing the files will result in only the files you manually add or take off changing.



How do I transfer songs from iTunes to iPod on multiple computers without losing files?liveupdate



itune library



backing up..



i know this is not so cool.



but this is the only way since.. itune is not intelligent enough to identify your music files when the path is changed. like when u move a file from your My Music folder to a subfolder in it. iTune cannot search for it automatically. So, it is no need to say what happens when u change ur PC. But, choose the organizing function which stores all the songs in your itune in a seperate folder and backing up that folder would make you easy. That folder is probably in the MyMusic folder as default. U can change the path



I guess.



Hope this helps.
Once you plug in your ipod you should set the warning as manually arrange file....



If the warning has been set then go to reset the warning in the options den you can manually add/remove the files...



TO add files from another comp drag the song and place it on the ipod icon in itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment