Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I send pop-up messages to computers from command prompt without sharing a network?

I want to just send message windows to friends computers across town without sharing a network, how do I do this?



How do I send pop-up messages to computers from command prompt without sharing a network?free spyware remobal



there are programs to do that i've done it myself. But the think is you have to send them a small program once they click on it, the program will run all the time it will start every time they boot-up there computer. Then you have a larger program on your computer and your able to send pop ups, draw on there desktop, even see what they are typing. The trick is getting them to click the program, if you can go to there house bring it on a usb flash drive. I cant remember the program ill look for it but google different things and try to find it.



How do I send pop-up messages to computers from command prompt without sharing a network?kawasaki



as far as I know, you can't unless you use something like an instant messaging program



XP SP2 has no Netsend by default...



There are ''virus'' and spyware programs that do so, however those are easily removed and are considered illegal and not recommended.
net send. but sp2 has turned off this service by default



  • 4save marriage
  • prom dress rental
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment